Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Peter!


Today Peter turned 39! He still thinks that he is 37. Next year will both have to remember how old we are because we will both be the big 40! Peter will rub it in because he is 4 months younger than I am.

Top 10 list for what we love about Peter.
1 His crazy and loud laugh!
2 His stern and somber face that may make you think that he is mad, but he really isn't.
3 He is financially savvy and loves to read his "money magazines."
4 He would do anything for his family.
5 He works hard and is really good at what he does.
6 He plays really well with the boys and can make up a game at the drop of a hat.
7 He is very creative and will someday write the next great American novel, if he can give up World of Warcraft.
8 He is sensitive and generous.
9 He loves us all.
10 He is a really great guy who tries to be very non judgemental.

1 comment:

Gwen Owens said...

I hope you are putting all of this into a family scrapbook! This was great! Ever since you moved I have not known really how you and your family are. Tell Peter happy birthday from Greg and I... we are both turning the big 30 next year. I didn't realize we were exactly 10 years apart! I think our birthdays are just a week apart too..June 18th.... and if I remember correctly you are the 12th? What a beautiful family you have. I am so happy for you.
Love,
Gwen