They had awards (a bag of candy) for all those whom came in costume. CT was the Dashing Darth Vader. CT was a Nimble Ninja Turtle. NM was the Powerful Prince Philip. EM was the Raging Red Power Ranger. Mom was a Scary Spider Witch. When I came down stairs the kids were all freaked out. They didn't know that I was going to dress up. EM said that I looked very scary. Not many other adults dressed up but I had fun.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Ward Halloween Party
They had awards (a bag of candy) for all those whom came in costume. CT was the Dashing Darth Vader. CT was a Nimble Ninja Turtle. NM was the Powerful Prince Philip. EM was the Raging Red Power Ranger. Mom was a Scary Spider Witch. When I came down stairs the kids were all freaked out. They didn't know that I was going to dress up. EM said that I looked very scary. Not many other adults dressed up but I had fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Way to go wearing a costume, Mom! I am not so cool. We had our trunk or treat last night and there I was dressed like normal. The primary prayer story is inspirational! It sounds like you're doing a great job.
Sandra these pics are great! I love the hair! The costumes are just wonderful!!! Thanks for telling me who is who in the pictures.
Love,
Gwen
What a nice prayer - I missed the "help us not to punch, kick or hit" line!
Post a Comment