Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tag your it!

My friend Anissa tagged me today. I am suppose to tell 6 quirky things about myself and then have 6 of my friends do the same. Then you are suppose to leave a comment to let them know you did your assignment.



1. I still have one baby tooth that is still holding on strong. (This is always a good one at parties.)

2. If Peter tells me something I may or may not believe him. But if it is on Oprah, there is a 99% chance I will believe it and run with it.

3. I am a "Survivor Junkie" and have not missed an episode. Except one, when they were bringing back "Johnny Fairplay." I absolutely detest him. So I was going to give it up. Then Anissa told me that he had been voted off the first episode. So I jumped right back on the band wagon.

4. When I get a new piece of clothing that I really love, I tend to wear it a lot. Until I attach myself to a new outfit.

5. I love chocolate it is as necessary as air. I will eat chocolate chips if there is nothing else in the house.

6. I love my house plants, I have several and they come with me every move.

I tag Chellae, Natalie, Jenilyn, Bonnie, Gwen and Heather.

1 comment:

Gwen Owens said...

Wow! Lots of things I didn't know about you! I'm a "Biggest Loser", "ER", "24", and "Medium" junkie! I loved what you said about Oprah too... and the baby tooth! How exactly does that one work?
Love,
Gwen