That is a VERY cool whip! I love the 8 month old picture. 5 years old huh? wow how time flies! All these yummy cakes and treats you take pictures of.... do you make them all? They sure look good! Love, Gwen
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have four beautiful sons. This makes life crazy and fun. I am a nurse so not much phases me. Although not working for the last 5 years. I am lucky enough to stay at home with my kids. I would say my interests are anything that has to do with water sports. And generally "jack of all trades master of none".
1 comment:
That is a VERY cool whip! I love the 8 month old picture. 5 years old huh? wow how time flies! All these yummy cakes and treats you take pictures of.... do you make them all? They sure look good!
Love,
Gwen
Post a Comment