This is soooo precious! What a great memory for this kids to have! I especially love that tigger! I'm so excited for Riddick to get excited about halloween. This year is more for Greg and I to dress him up like a doll! We got him a little Spiderman outfit that is going to be cute. Love, Gwen
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have four beautiful sons. This makes life crazy and fun. I am a nurse so not much phases me. Although not working for the last 5 years. I am lucky enough to stay at home with my kids. I would say my interests are anything that has to do with water sports. And generally "jack of all trades master of none".
1 comment:
This is soooo precious! What a great memory for this kids to have! I especially love that tigger! I'm so excited for Riddick to get excited about halloween. This year is more for Greg and I to dress him up like a doll! We got him a little Spiderman outfit that is going to be cute.
Love,
Gwen
Post a Comment