Today NM had to give the opening prayer in primary. He said such a sweet heartfelt prayer that Jennie M who was conducting said that she was balling and couldn't compose herself. She had to ask someone else to do it for her. He said Thank you Heavenly Father that you love us so much and we love you. Thank you for the angels who protect us. Thank you for Jesus and we love him. Help us to learn and be good for you. At least something along those lines. We were very touched when she told us. NM has been very sensitive to the spirit lately and makes me want to be a better mom tou all my kids.
By the way I was called as Second councilor in YW's. It is a lot of work but I sure it will be rewarding too. Peter was called to be the Gospel Doctrine teacher. He is excited but we all know what a daunting task that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a sweet prayer! I'm excited for the both of you on your callings!
Love,
Gwen
Post a Comment