Then later I took CT and CJ skiing. It was CT first time and he had a lot of fun. They both had a lesson while Mom took 5 or 6 runs by herself. It was great, the first time that I had been skiing in about 10 years. Then we all used the rope toe for a couple of hours. While mom tried to teach the boys some more stuff. We had a lot of fun!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love skiiing. I miss it so much! It is just so expensive now! Geez! I'll never forget Lyle and Dad taking me on my first black diamond when I was still using the snow plow to stop!!! What great fun! It sounds like you stay very busy!
Love,
Gwen
Good for you! I'm so glad you were able to go. It is crazy looking at how snow covered it still is up there.
Has the snow melted yet?
Post a Comment