N with Bethany
E with Conner.
CT with his friend Ty.
We had great fun seeing all our friends in PA again. We stayed at the Marriott and had lots of fun swimming while our friends were at school. The oldest two had play dates every night. Thanks to all our friends. We had a BLAST revisiting with you all again. Sorry I didn't get more pictures of everyone. I guess I was so excited to see everyone that I didn't remember to take enough pics. Next time I will.
We had great fun seeing all our friends in PA again. We stayed at the Marriott and had lots of fun swimming while our friends were at school. The oldest two had play dates every night. Thanks to all our friends. We had a BLAST revisiting with you all again. Sorry I didn't get more pictures of everyone. I guess I was so excited to see everyone that I didn't remember to take enough pics. Next time I will.

1 comment:
How fun! Your kids are so photogenic - I love it!
Love,
Gwen
Post a Comment