I got a great recipe for homemade play dough for N's preschool. Here it is, it stay soft forever!
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
4 tsp cream of tartar
2 cups water
2 Tbsp oil
food coloring
Mix in a medium saucepan until a ball forms and the dough is no longer wet. Knead on wax paper until dough is smooth. Put in plastic bag after total cooled. The kids liked to play with it while it was warm.

4 comments:
i hate play dough - she loves it though but i find the little balls everywhere for weeks after we do it
i will have to let her do it again though soon!
it will be so much nicer when we can go outside, i am sick of winter.
Okay--I added feedjit and a blogroll as well. If you want to add more blogs, click on it and you can do so very easily. . .just follow the prompts! Hope this is what you were looking for. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
Wow this looks like a blast! I just love little boys. They are so creative (I guess girls are too just in a different way). Thanks for the recipie. I will for sure be using it when Riddick is older.
Love,
Gwen
Thanks for posting the recipe. Love to see your family activities. Good idea.
Post a Comment