N made this cute measuring stick at school. As you can see the snow is far above where his stick stops measuring. We have had tons more snow since then. About 3 feet total!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't want to live there. PA is bad enough! I hope you made it back safely! Thanks for visiting we had so much fun with you guys. Bethany is ready for you to come back already. I told her next time it is our turn to visit you!
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have four beautiful sons. This makes life crazy and fun. I am a nurse so not much phases me. Although not working for the last 5 years. I am lucky enough to stay at home with my kids. I would say my interests are anything that has to do with water sports. And generally "jack of all trades master of none".
2 comments:
I don't want to live there. PA is bad enough! I hope you made it back safely! Thanks for visiting we had so much fun with you guys. Bethany is ready for you to come back already. I told her next time it is our turn to visit you!
I think we will wait for the snow to melt though!
WOW!!! I miss getting this kind of snow in Utah. When this place gets 2 inches everything shuts down... totally crazy.
Love,
Gwen
Post a Comment