Saturday, December 20, 2008

CT's Baptism

All the men in the circle
Dad, CT and Bishop Holcomb




Grandpa Walstad with the Boys




Some of the Walstad's




Grandma Walstad






The Family, yes I know my eyes are closed it was the only good picture of the group.

















What a special day. We were so happy to be able to Baptise CT in Utah. So he could be with all his family. It was a great experience. Both Grandma's prayed. My brother Ryan gave a great talk on Baptism. I spoke on the gift of the Holy Ghost. Dad Baptised and Confirmed CT. CT decided on his own program which I think made it more special for him. Then while they were getting dressed we all wrote our Testimonies on the back of the program. They were very special and will be a great treasure for him. The spirit was definitely there. Ct told his dad while they were dressing that he had a warm feeling in his heart right after he was Baptised. Peter told him that it was the spirit telling him that what he had done was right.







1 comment:

Gwen Owens said...

I wish I could have been there... Dad told me about it at the last minute and I already had plans. It looked like it was really beautiful. My mom said that she particulary liked your talk... that you were really cute being him mom WHILE giving the talk! I love the pics!
Love,
Gwen