Friday, December 12, 2008

"Christmas Eve"








Today was the first day that Peter got to use his new snow blower. It works great and we are very happy because this is the longest drive way that we have ever had.






Today is also Christmas Eve for us, we emailed Santa and told him that we would like to do Christmas early because of our trip to upcoming trip to Utah. Also because we were not going to haul presents everywhere. He kindly agreed with our request. So my sister happened to be here for the weekend. So she got to celebrate with us. We had our tree up the day after Thanksgiving but it never got decorated. So we did decorated the tree and hung up our stockings.



We were grateful to have power and heat as the night before we had pizza by candle light. Luckily our power was only out for about and hour and then flickered on and off some the rest of the night. The power was out for 3 days for some people in my ward.




We always give out pajamas on Christmas Eve this year I found these at the Childrens Place. They are a little loud but I liked them and I love that they are cotton not polyester!




1 comment:

Gwen Owens said...

Those P.J. pictures are to die for! Greg and I will be doing a lot of email to Santa over the years with him being a Resident... good idea! It was so great seeing you and your family over the Christmas break. I'm glad that you are doing so well.
Love,
Gwen