
Today we celebrated Christmas it was a lot of fun. We have a tradition of opening only 1 or 2 presents every hour. So the day lasts a lot longer and the kids really play with their toys. They also get a chance to share with each other and learn what pieces go with what before it all gets lost and confused. I can't believe that I didn't take any pictures. We did take video all day though. The kids all got Star Wars from Santa. I got a sewing machine. Peter got an Iron Gym.
The kids favorite presents were Bakugan. The screamed with glee. I sorry I can't remember more but I am writing this a month latter. We had a great day.
The kids also tried out their new sled and CT made it into a snow board. He has been begging me to take him snow boarding. I told him that I tried it when I was very young and that I couldn't do it. So of course he did it just to show me up.
5 comments:
I do the same thing, take more video than still pictures. I am getting more into still pictures for our blog though! Fun to see your Christmas before you came to visit. So great Tiff was there.
A sewing machine??? How cool! What kind of things are you going to make? I do the 1 or 2 everyhour thing too. Great pictures of the sledding.
sounds like you had some good holidays. Nice pics. I love the Christmas pj's.
What a cute crew of boys you have there. We are glad you could come play the other day. It was good timing. We've got three more leaks in our roof!
Sandra your boys are the cutest ever! I love how animated the get for pictures! I'm so glad that Tiff was able to come and spend the day with you, I sure miss her! I love the tradition of opening presents ALL day long!
Love,
Gwen
Post a Comment