The little soldier.
This is the 4th picture from my 4th folder. It is a picture of a work shop back in the time of Lincoln. We went to the Lincoln museum in Illinois 2 summers ago. We also went to Nauvoo to see Peter's family in the Pageant. I'm also posting some more pictures of that trip. It was fun to look at these photos again.
I tag all my family and friends who have not done this yet. Post the 4th picture in your 4th folder.
One other cute tid bit. Last night It was about 9:00 O'clock at night. I was just finishing the dishes to run the dishwasher before I put the 2 youngest to bed. They had napped late. Anyway NM was trying to find a way to stay up later. He had asked for cereal and I said no because we had just finished a big dinner at 7:30. We ate super late because the 2 older boys had swim lessons, they were exhausted and had already gone to bed. NM said "we forgot to read scriptures." I thanked him for remembering but said that we would have to try again tomorrow night. Cute but anything to try to get out of going to bed.

6 comments:
Sandra,
That is so cute. What is up with all of your kids names being intials? Is that what they go by? What is your email? Everytime I've tried to send you something, it comes back. What are you doing for the holidays?
Love the pic of EM - what a cutie. I bet he is so big now. Donald is taking vacation this week (don't tell anyone...) and he is working upstairs! I kept it quiet so he wouldn't be "asked to help" anyone. I feel totally justified being selfish!
We may have a place for visitors soon...hint, hint!
Aren't kids cleaver? I love that story. Cute pics!
Love,
Gwen
Oh my gosh I am so excited that I found your blog through Cindy's. How have you been? Your boys are so handsome. Please send me your email, I would love to catch up.
Ive always wanted to go to the Nauvoo Pagent, Maybe I will make it this year. Glad to find your blog :)
What a smart kid! Scripture reading seems like a sure fire way to get out of going to bed!
Post a Comment