Saturday, November 1, 2008

Score!

CJ's trophy and ball.
CJ's Team.

Sighing each other's ball.



CT's trophy and ball.



CJ between the girls.



CT with ball.

Today was the last day of soccer. The kids had lots of fun. This was CT first year playing. CJ Hasn't played since he was 5 years old in Utah. Moving too much made it hard to register in time. They hope to do it in the spring again. NM will also be able to play.




4 comments:

Kerri said...

Soccer's such a great sport! I love watching my kids play.

Gwen Owens said...

Great pics! CT looks just like Ty! It looks like they are really having a lot of fun!
Love,
Gwen

Anonymous said...

Did you get a new camera?

I have an easy tag for you on my blog when you get a chance.

btw, we went by and your house is still for sale and now at 369,900. We would love for you to move back...

Bonnie said...

Sandra, I finally finished your tag! Fun to see the kids sports pictures. Someday soon we will have some of David!!!