Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tailgate party at the church
















We had a great time a our ward party today. Lots of great tailgate food. The kids just had fun playing around in the grass. They also had a sidewalk chalk contest. CJ drew an ATAT crushing a praying mantas. He also drew a blue flying dragon. CT drew a bat man. Unfortunately they did not win a prise even though CT was quite good. It was good for him to know that he can't win all the time.




NM jumped in a puddle when I wasn't looking, so I had to get a picture of that. Then EM trying to steal another brownie is pretty funny.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I think the sidewalk chalk pictures are great! The puddle picture is one to keep forever. Oh to be a kid again and want to get cold, dirty and wet. . . did we ever really like to do that? It's hard to believe it.