Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun Family Sayings

On the way home from church today. Peter said lets think of funny things that our family says. This is what we came up with.
Dad, I will give you a treat if you do ... If you clean up I will give you a treat. If you do this I will take you to the store. No, Peter is not about bribery or anything.
Mom, You have 2 arms and 2 legs, you can do it for yourself.
CJ, I am hungry. Right after dinner is finished, I'm hungry.
CT, When can I play the computer. Mom will you check my blank...(inside joke)
NM, Hey! I was talking. Can I have sugar now.
EM, Yeah sure! No for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The treat thing with Peter definitely is so true. It made me laugh :)

Donald is the same way though. Must be a guy thing.

Gwen Owens said...

Once again... I hope you are writing these in a scrapbook or something! Hilarious!
Love,
gwen