We bought season passes to The Great Escape Amusement Park. Here are some fun photos! That is me, Grandma E and CJ swing from sixty feet in the air. What a Trip!
Grandpa E, Pam and Phil also visited us this summer. They went to church with us and after we had a torrential down pour with our dinner BBQ. Peter literally BBQ'd in the rain under our patio umbrella. The food was good and we had fun anyway.
I am married to the most wonderful man. We have four beautiful sons. This makes life crazy and fun. I am a nurse so not much phases me. Although not working for the last 5 years. I am lucky enough to stay at home with my kids. I would say my interests are anything that has to do with water sports. And generally "jack of all trades master of none".
No comments:
Post a Comment